We are pleased to provide ally training to various community groups, non-profit organizations, and for-profit organizations. It is our goal to continue expanding our ally training, making it accessible to groups statewide who interact with youth. We’ve developed an in-depth curriculum designed to improve the understanding of LGBTQ youth in an effort to better serve this population.
Through our decade of providing services to youth, we’ve learned that LGBTQ youth are especially under-served and that training such as ours goes a long way in helping organizations create more affirming and welcoming places for these youth.
We offer trainings on a tiered sliding scale basis that makes our trainings affordable for organizations of every size.
Below is an explanation of costs associated with our training program. In addition to the costs lists below, round trip mileage (according to IRS standards) will be included. Groups without the financial means to pay for training may apply for a discounted or subsidized training.
- Tier 1: $25-$50 per hour
- Individuals not associated with an organization.
- Small non-profit entities (budget below $250,000)
- Small for-profit entities (15 employees or less)
- Individual departments within a medium-large organization (example: Sociology Department at a University or College)
- Individual educators, classrooms, or student groups with little or no budget.
- Tier 2: $50-$100 per hour
- Medium non-profit organizations (budget of $250,000 - $500,000)
- Medium for-profit organizations (15-50 employees)
- Student groups (15 or more students)
- Tier 3: $100-$200 per hour
- Large non-profit organizations (budget of $500,000+)
- Large for-profit organizations (50+ employees)
- College and University professional development
- College and University student groups with a budget
- City, County, Tribal, and State government organizations
To learn more about this partnership or if you are interested in ally and advocate training, please contact us.